Add me On Facebook

http://facebook.com/ahsanprofile

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Best Quotations for Dream

If there were dreams to sell,
Merry and sad to tell,
And the crier rung his bell,
What would you buy?
                                         (T.L Beddoes,Dream-Pedlary)

I dreamt that I dwell in marble halls
With vassals and serfs at my side
                                             -Alfred Bunn,Bohemian Girl:Song

Abou Ben Adhem (may his tribe increase!)
Awoke one night from a deep piece of dream
                                                                         Leigh Hunt,Abou Ben Adhem

For dharmes always go by conthraries,my dear
                                                                         -Samuel Lover

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on,and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep
                                                -Shakespeare,The Tempest. Act IV.Sc.1 
Your all men shall dream dreams,your young men shall see visions.!
                                                                                                      -Joel. II 28

There's a long,long trial a-winding
Into the land of my dreams,
Where the nightingales are singing
And the white moon beams;
There's a long,long night of waiting
Until my dreams all come true,
Till the day when I'll be going down that
Long,long trial with you
                                                       -Stoddard King,There's a long long trial

No comments:

Post a Comment